Saturday 14 May 2016

Tuesday 3rd May 2016

During May and June, I work as an exam invigilator at a local school. When I say local, I mean in the county not local to me so I have to drive about 35 minutes to get to work.  Walking on those days will be a challenge as I am most definitely not a morning person and getting up at 7am does not suit me one bit.  Luckily, with lighter nights, I should be able to fit the walk in somewhere. Today I was able to get out about 5:30pm and chose the field route. This time of year it is much easier before the verge and crops grow too tall.  

 I find it more difficult walking across fields as I have to watch where my feet are going and it's not easy to get a good stride under way. However, it was so peaceful and the sun was shining. 

Halfway there I realised the wind was behind me meaning I would be fighting with it coming back. I was carried away and walked across three fields and that took me 15 minutes so a grand total of 30 mins today. Apparently it doesn't mean I can do ten less tomorrow.  Only joking, I am enjoying the challenge and writing about it is one way to keep me going.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment