Sunday 15 May 2016

Tuesday 10th May 2016


A complete change of view today. I was on the living streets as it was the day for my hair appointment. The city is about 30 minutes drive from home so I parked in the furthest car park from my hairdresser to give me a 20 minute walk. I carefully avoided being distracted by the shops on the way. I think I was thought to be a strange tourist the way I was taking photos, particularly as it was raining.

The first photo is the car park (it will eventually become part of new road structure in the town). Second photo shows I'm on my way through the new part of town, confusingly called Old Market - it used to be our cattle market).  Then through the older part of town. After the hairdressers, it was time for lunch with friends and then the walk back. In the rain.
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment