Friday 20 May 2016

Friday 20th May 2016

On a strict time limit today as my husband was cooking tea (well, putting it in the oven!).  

I have been trying to get a photo of one of the many squirrels that live in our trees but they are a bit elusive.  This one was quite intent on nibbling something in the grass so, with a bit of tiptoeing and the aid of a little zooming in, this is the closest I could get.

Yet again, I am going round the bend.  Even though you have seen this bend before it is from a different angle.  I like to shake things up a little.

Birds are also tricky to photograph. I have a Fuji digital camera that has a good zoom on it but it is a little too cumbersome to carry round the countryside.  I have spent many a warm evening sat in my garden waiting for something to walk or fly into my path so I can capture a close up. This thrush was singing away and I have done the best I can to show its beauty to you.

The cuckoo has been very vocal these past few days.  Considering they lay their eggs in other birds' nests to be brought up with the other fledglings, you would think they would be a little more discreet about it.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment