Sunday 15 May 2016

Saturday 7th May 2016

Out all day then had to wait for thunder and heavy rain to finish.  I know the hardy go out in the rain but rain with thunder is a different story in my book.

 It is very peaceful in the evening and I was very pleased to hear a cuckoo's call.  For a couple of years they didn't seem to be around and then re-appeared thankfully.  The swifts were winging overhead and the steam was rising gently from the road.  I am sure the drive was a little easier to climb this time or am I slowing up? It is so good to be committed to this project as I could so easily say I've not got time to go out but it is actually good for unravelling the mind and then feel fresh to start again. 

The first photo proves it rained, the second is the end of my route today, the third is a llama, yes not just cows and sheep in the country and the last is a lamb who mistakenly thought I bought him food. I felt a little sheepish.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment