Sunday 29 May 2016

Sunday 29th May 2016

The single bloom on the rhododendron that I showed you a few days ago has now become several.  It will just be a few days before the whole bush is blooming.  It makes a lovely sight and dash of colour down our drive.

Just a pleasant view through some trees, I think I said before I am so grateful that I live in such a beautiful place but taking the time to walk and look means I appreciate it even more. (I won't mention the four tumps of manure that have been dumped in the field next door - the smell is quite powerful).

I was very lucky this little sparrow didn't notice me and gave me the chance to capture a couple of good images.  It's not often that happens; if you click on the image (all five images are made into one) you will see much more detail.

This field and the one next to it were just golden with buttercups so I found a little gap to take some photos and found these two horses enjoying them as well.

I tried to take a video, mainly so you could hear the birdsong but it played sideways so will try again, I wouldn't want any travel sickness among my readers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment